-Why did iMac change the workings of iPhoto without telling customers?

I

iMore Question

I HATE whatever iMac is doing iPhoto and to think that it will only get worse when it again pushes you to never upgrade. I wish I hadn't and can go back. I actually have a flash drive of 06 and hope to get it back. It is totally unfair and I can not do anything I did before like decide to have my own size of images or edit and keep the image I can only DO what iMac thinks is what---better? No not better and I hope someone feels somewhat guilty and does some good and DOES NOT make you go to photos app for what good? I am totally ticked off at iMac and am sorry they think I would like their stupid new stuff. Maggie Stewart who loved photo before it went to MobileMe. Are you doing the same stupid thing again?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I HATE whatever iMac is doing iPhoto and to think that it will only get worse when it again pushes you to never upgrade. I wish I hadn't and can go back. I actually have a flash drive of 06 and hope to get it back. It is totally unfair and I can not do anything I did before like decide to have my own size of images or edit and keep the image I can only DO what iMac thinks is what---better? No not better and I hope someone feels somewhat guilty and does some good and DOES NOT make you go to photos app for what good? I am totally ticked off at iMac and am sorry they think I would like their stupid new stuff. Maggie Stewart who loved photo before it went to MobileMe. Are you doing the same stupid thing again?

You realize that 'iMac' is an inanimate object (your computer) and not an entity, like a person or company, right?

Now, what exactly happened that got you so worked up? Apple announced back in June that it was "sunsetting" the iPhoto app within OS X, and that the replacement would not be ready until after the first of the year. Likewise, they made changes to the PhotoStream within iOS, but due to a certain amount of backlash, they moved it back into iOS 8.1.

Apple retires Aperture and iPhoto, to be replaced with Photos for OS X
Apple is retiring Aperture And iPhoto for Photos on OS X
Apple retires Aperture and iPhoto, to be replaced with Photos for OS X | Macworld
Apple Will Retire Aperture With Arrival of OS X Yosemite
and so on...

So, take a deep breath, calm down, and tell us what you want to do that you cannot do. There are lots of helpful and friendly folks around here who are willing and able to assist. But we need to know what you are trying to do.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit