- iMore Beginner
- 84 Posts
Is anyone else having issues with pressing the home button twice on an iPhone 5C?
I press my home button twice then swipe up on apps to make sure there closed. Problem is some times the phone won,t respond. If I hold down the button I,ll get Siri so that's working.
This doesn,t happen all the time but it can be annoying.
I,m gonna be getting a 6 soon and I want to give this 5c to family member.
Not sure if theres something wrong with this phone.
Anyone else experiencing this issue?
- 12-03-2014, 07:45 AM #2
- 38,490 Posts
re: Is anyone else having issues with pressing the home button twice on an iPhone 5C?
If it were me, I'd restore my device and set it up as new and then test the home button in this regard. If it is still a problem, you or the person you give it to can either replace the home button or use the built-in Assistive Touch feature. Settings - General - Accessibility - Assistive Touch.
- By mike1280 in forum SprintReplies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2014, 03:42 PM
- By pappy53 in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2014, 05:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2014, 09:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2014, 07:15 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2014, 03:40 AM