I want to download the latest software for my iPad but do not have enough memory, what can I do?

I

iMore Question

i want to download the latest software for my i pad but do not have enough memory? what do i do

the apple aps take up so much memory and i have a few photos and newspaper apps the odd low tek game

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: i want to download the latest software for my i pad but do not have enough memory? what do i do

the apple aps take up so much memory and i have a few photos and newspaper apps the odd low tek game

Back up your iPhone to your computer via iTunes. Delete the pictures. Upgrade your iPad then go back to iTunes and restore your backup.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: i want to download the latest software for my i pad but do not have enough memory? what do i do

Just create a backup of your current setup. Afterwards, to be on the safe side, upload anything important or relevant to your computer or to a cloud service like Dropbox or something. Afterwards, of to Settings - General - Reset and then select "Erase All Contents and Settings". WARNING: ALL OF YOUR DATA WILL BE ERASED FROM THE DEVICE! Afterwards, connect the iPad to your computer, and when iTunes recognizes it, select to update it to the latest iOS version for your device. When the process is complete, either restore the backup you made prior to the update or continue setting it up as new (preferred).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73