Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default IpHone 6 vs Samsung Note4

I am currently using Iphone 4 on AT & T and is planning for an upgrade. This is a Corporate Phone. My options for new phone are Iphone 6,SamsungS5 & Note4. Which of these phones should I opt for?

My second question is related to carrier. If I opt for Iphone 6 on Vwerizon network, would I be able to use it Internationally? (I mean popping in a SIM card from the local country). I believe that Iphone 6 on Verizon comes unlocked and would support that feature.

Appreciate your guidance.

Default Re: IpHone 6 vs Samsung Note4

Correct on the Verizon iPhone 6 being unlocked and able to put another carrier's SIM in regardless of it being international or not.
    Can't help you in deciding what your pr Terence in phone is though.
    iMore Nanite

2 Posts

Default Re: IpHone 6 vs Samsung Note4

As an ex Note 3 user and a now Iphone 6 plus user I can make a case for each. Each handset has its pros and cons. Great internals on the Note, but then there's TouchWiz. I miss the s-pen but after the novelty of that wore off it kept coming down to the quality of the apps. Point is, have a play with both, see what you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk