IpHone 6 vs Samsung Note4
I am currently using Iphone 4 on AT & T and is planning for an upgrade. This is a Corporate Phone. My options for new phone are Iphone 6,SamsungS5 & Note4. Which of these phones should I opt for?
My second question is related to carrier. If I opt for Iphone 6 on Vwerizon network, would I be able to use it Internationally? (I mean popping in a SIM card from the local country). I believe that Iphone 6 on Verizon comes unlocked and would support that feature.
Appreciate your guidance.
- 12-02-2014, 03:21 PM #2
- 12-02-2014, 03:23 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: IpHone 6 vs Samsung Note4
As an ex Note 3 user and a now Iphone 6 plus user I can make a case for each. Each handset has its pros and cons. Great internals on the Note, but then there's TouchWiz. I miss the s-pen but after the novelty of that wore off it kept coming down to the quality of the apps. Point is, have a play with both, see what you think.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By Closingracer in forum Apple WatchReplies: 14Last Post: 01-05-2015, 08:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2014, 09:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2014, 02:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2014, 01:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2014, 12:50 PM