Why are texts from my iPhone 4 not being delivered to other iPhones?
just started happening
- 11-30-2014, 03:04 PM #2
- 38,470 Posts
Re: Why are texts from my iPhone 4 not being delivered to other iPhones?
1. If you're referring to iMessages, then it could be that they have blocked you or have turned iMessage off on their devices.
2. It's also possible that you be experiencing internet-related problems whether via your ISP or your wireless carrier.
3. If "just started happening" means moments ago, it's possible that Apple could be experiencing iMessage-related problems in your area that is only affecting a miniscule amount of users.
4. If you're referring to SMS messages, there could be issues with your wireless carrier.
Anyway, try rebooting your device and/or going to Settings - General - Reset and then select "Reset Network Settings" to see if that helps.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2014, 05:36 AM
- By turbodave38 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 12-04-2014, 08:39 AM
- By Saud Sahli in forum iPhone 6Replies: 6Last Post: 12-02-2014, 09:21 AM
- By koltonh2002 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-30-2014, 03:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2014, 01:01 PM