Why do I never get of my iPad until the battery dies?
I am so addicted to it.I got things to do also talk to people.
- 11-30-2014, 06:58 AM #2
- 11-30-2014, 07:28 AM #3
- 11-30-2014, 08:38 AM #4iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Why do I never get of my iPad until the battery dies?
I have the same problem and last month I decided to take control! You have to take control your self a lot of the time I find whenever I get bored I get on my ipad and I get bored all the time! you need to limit your self to 1 hour on week ends and 45 Minutes on week days or less depending on how long your battery was lasting before and take this time down as every week goes on eventually it wont be a habit to be on it! This worked for me and now I am only on me ipad for 30 minutes or less a day! Also whenever you are not on your ipad don't always charge it the more battery you have the longer you tend to stay on it! so go outside or talk with your family and have some fun! Also I am giving you a two day challenge to stay I pad free un less for home work! let me know how it goes!
- 11-30-2014, 10:58 AM #5
- 11-30-2014, 11:02 AM #6
- 11-30-2014, 11:20 AM #7
- 11-30-2014, 12:17 PM #8
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 06-29-2016, 10:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2014, 02:48 PM
- By decypher44 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2014, 10:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2014, 07:15 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2014, 06:40 AM