Why do I never get of my iPad until the battery dies?

I

iMore Question

I am so addicted to it.I got things to do also talk to people.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
While the iPad is very cool I would advise putting it down and live your life.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Did you just get it? If so, that effect will wear off. If not, you are the exact audience that Apple is gearing for. Haha

savammahbean

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem and last month I decided to take control! You have to take control your self a lot of the time I find whenever I get bored I get on my ipad and I get bored all the time! you need to limit your self to 1 hour on week ends and 45 Minutes on week days or less depending on how long your battery was lasting before and take this time down as every week goes on eventually it wont be a habit to be on it! This worked for me and now I am only on me ipad for 30 minutes or less a day! Also whenever you are not on your ipad don't always charge it the more battery you have the longer you tend to stay on it! so go outside or talk with your family and have some fun! Also I am giving you a two day challenge to stay I pad free un less for home work! let me know how it goes!

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I'm on my iPhone, iPad Air & MackBook Air from 5:45 AM till about 10:30 PM on weekdays with the exception of a few hours.
Less on weekends.
Good Luck

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have realized that I also have a problem with my Apple devices.....I do believe I am beyond help....SMILE

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods