- iMore Beginner
- 71 Posts
MacBook Air App Store download location folder?
Ok, I updated my Macbook Air and have downloaded a lot of files in the process from the App Store. Now though everything is up and running, I wonder if the remains of the (HUGE) files are still lurking in my hard drive.
I wanted to delete the entire Yosemite and all the BIG files that followed.
- 11-29-2014, 08:54 AM #2iMore Pro
- 576 Posts
Re: MacBook Air App Store download location folder?
If you still have the installer in your Applications folder for Yosemite, you can safely delete that. As far as anything else you downloaded from the MAS, they are all in your Applications folder, with nothing to delete. If you've emptied your trash, you're set
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By TBollens in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 39Last Post: 12-04-2014, 04:09 PM
- By SidKop in forum MacBook AirReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2014, 01:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2014, 01:59 PM
- By naviwilliams in forum MacBook AirReplies: 5Last Post: 11-29-2014, 11:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2014, 04:30 AM