Why doesn't my game center work?
Please can anyone help me?! I have an iPod touch and I cannot sign into game center on it. Game center doesn't even come up in my settings as an option to click on. I have version 6.1.6 and whenever I go onto the game center app, it tells me to sign in with my Apple ID and password. I do so and it takes me to a page, tells me it's loading and then comes up with a blank page! I've tried restarting, changing the date, taking the case off all that malarkey and still nothing! Any one have any ideas? Suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
- 11-28-2014, 05:11 PM #2
- 25,075 Posts
Re: Why doesn't my game center work?
Welcome to iMore! You might read this. Be sure to read the comments at the end. It may help.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-28-2014, 10:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2014, 01:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2014, 12:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2014, 10:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2014, 10:12 AM