Wifi problem in iphone6+ in Whatsapp. Please give ma help
I have purchased a iphone6 plus 64gb. When I switch off the mobile data, and use wifi solely, I have a reconnection problem in whatsapp.
If the wifi disconnect for a while (unstable issue or I get out from a lift)，the wifi will recoonect very soon and I can connect back to Internet. However, although the wifi is reconnect, the whatsapps cannot. The whatsapps keep fail to reconnect to the server. I cannot send or receive msg.
is it a bug or it is a hardware problem of my phone?
P.S. Other apps did not have this kind of problem
- 11-28-2014, 06:48 AM #2Distinguished
- 2,212 Posts
Re: Wifi problem in iphone6+ in Whatsapp. Please give ma help
Maybe this is a question more for WhatsApp, no? Maybe their connection is made more for carrier data versus WIFI? I'm guessing here.
I have noticed when using my iPad Air at some hotels, when it isn't in use, I don't receive new messages etc. But, as soon as I wake the screen, it is as if the WIFI reconnects and messages flow in. Since your other apps work, I don't think that is the issue, hence it may be a WhatsApp issue...
- By Emmett95 in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2014, 02:09 AM
- By iJuan in forum MacBook ProReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2014, 11:54 AM
- By busman in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2014, 12:41 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2014, 12:12 AM