How do I remove game offers from App Store?
My App Store shows many new games available, none of which I want, how do I clear the list?
- 11-27-2014, 06:06 AM #2
- 25,017 Posts
How to remove game offers from App Store
Welcome to iMore! It's a store! They have apps to sell and give for free. You either download them or you don't. You can't remove them from the store. If you go to Amazon, you can't remove their product list either. You can search elsewhere for games you may like. Use the search bar provided in the App Store to search games. Or tap on "Top Charts" at the bottom. Then for a games list, tap "Categories" in the top left.
Then tap Games. It should offer a selection from different types of games. Each is the top 200 of paid games and free games.
If you can't find any you like there, try the search bar I spoke of.
Actually, I like the idea of removing apps I'm not interested in from the store. That would be a nice option. But it will never happen. The App developers would raise Cain. Use that search bar. Type in the kind of game you like. It will show many of that type to choose from.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- By SilencerCreep in forum Game CenterReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2014, 05:49 AM
- By Genaold in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-27-2014, 09:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2014, 08:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2014, 06:47 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2014, 12:12 AM