How do I delete apps from my iPhone 5S and from iCloud to get more storage space?
I have already managed my apps and data however whenever I go to the Purchased section on my phone I still see that I have the apps that I deleted and I would like to take them off so that I have more space on my phone.
- 11-26-2014, 11:04 PM #2Banned
- 3,421 Posts
Re: How do I delete apps from my iphone 5s and cloud to get more space?
To delete a app off your phone long press it till it jiggles tap the x in the upper left corner of the app. Apps that are in your purchased section don't effect your cloud storage.
Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
- By Rancid88 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 11-29-2014, 10:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2014, 09:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2014, 09:16 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2014, 08:41 PM