How do you get your passcode? I never set up a 4 digit code.
8.1.1 this is the first time I've been asked for a passcode to do the updates on my iPhone, so there's no section to request information to obtain my passcode. So I suppose I will not do anymore updates and I've only had my phone for 9 months.
- 11-26-2014, 07:33 PM #2
- 11-26-2014, 11:13 PM #3iMore Intermediate
- 120 Posts
Re: How do you get your passcode? I never set up a 4 digit code.
Are you sure it's not just asking you to create a passcode? After updates it will give you the "Hello let's get started" then when you click that is will pop up with the box and say "Create passcode." In small print right underneath that is says, "skip." If you click that it will move on. A lot of people will see that prompt and think they need a passcode. If that's not what you're seeing then yes, you would have to have created one or it wouldn't ask for it.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2014, 07:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2014, 07:34 PM
- By steveg_nh in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2014, 04:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2014, 01:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2014, 01:51 PM