itunes account not in compliance
For some reason my itunes account is not in compliance.
When i try to purchase, i get a error " Sorry cannot connect to itunes" contact customer service.
I contacted customer service and they where able to fix it , then it would happen again and again.
After a few time calling , they finally told me that they could not continue fixing it until i get my account in compliance. they cannot tell me what it is,only that i need to change something in my account... ive changed everything on my account , every option possible on the account page. I made sure everthing is correct and still no luck
- 11-26-2014, 12:32 PM #2
- 25,024 Posts
Re: itunes account not in compliance
Welcome to iMore! Have you changed anything about your payment method? Your bank card? Do you have a new card? If so, they will need the new info on the card, including the expiration date and the 3 digit security number on the back. How are you accessing your account? On your phone, go to iTunes and scroll down to your Apple ID. Tap on that and enter your password. Then go to "Payment Information". Check to see that it's all correct and up to date. When you order a new bank card, you keep the card number. But they change the expiration date and the security number on the back.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- 11-26-2014, 12:54 PM #3
- By Lukas Flanders in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2014, 06:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2014, 01:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2014, 11:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2014, 11:38 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2014, 09:30 AM