Can I select all photos to upload them to dropbox?
I know you can individually select photos, and upload them to dropbox, but is there a way to "Select all" and upload them?
Any suggestions will be appreciately.
Any alternative "Online Storage sites" etc, will also be much appreciaten.
- 11-25-2014, 12:38 PM #2
- 02-27-2016, 08:00 PM #3
- 02-27-2016, 08:12 PM #4
- 02-29-2016, 06:25 AM #5
- 25,107 Posts
Re: Can I select all photos to upload them to dropbox?
Then choose "upload file".
Then choose a location.
Then choose an available album.
Then you need to tap the photos you wish to upload to Dropbox. They should turn blue with a check. Then tap "upload".
There is no "Select all" to upload an entire album. You must mark each image by tapping on them. It can be done quickly, however.
- By bedazzled17 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2014, 01:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2014, 12:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2014, 12:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2014, 11:28 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2014, 09:40 AM