I've inadvertently changed my iPad from English Language to Hebrew.
I changed the settings on my iPad from English to Hebrew, thinking that I was changing only the keyboard settings. Now, however, all characters are in Hebrew and as I can't read Hebrew, I am unable to change the settings back to English. I would be glad of some help...Thanks.
- 11-24-2014, 01:59 PM #2
Re: I've inadvertently changed my iPad from English Language to Hebrew.
This should help you. It is for an older version of the OS but the options are pretty close to where you need to go.
iOS: How to change the language when it's set to one you don't understand - Apple Support
- By zinstantz in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-29-2014, 04:50 AM
- By Septembersrain in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 6Last Post: 11-24-2014, 10:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-24-2014, 01:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2014, 10:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2014, 09:22 AM