Since installing Yosemite I have been getting messages about disarming pop up windows.
When I go to preferences to allow popups it doesn't seem to help.
Grrr! A popup blocker may be preventing the application from opening the page. If you have a popup blocker, try disabling it to open the window.
To use this feature, please instruct your web browser to allow popups from this website.
- 11-24-2014, 10:25 AM #2
- By tourstagefan in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 11-24-2014, 06:04 PM
- By trailracer618 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2014, 08:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2014, 07:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2014, 06:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2014, 04:51 PM