Anyone iOS ONLY for computing? How do you deal with Music/Photo/Video Storage?

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I have a rMBP that i very rarely use. In fact, most of the time its used just as a storage device for my modest photos and music collections.

What I would LIKE to do is sell my rMBP and get a 128GB iPad Air 2 as my main computer. The problem is, what do I do with music and photos? I subscribe to Spotify but there is a lot of music that I have that isn't up on there. I'd like to be able to continue to add to my music library in the future and I'm not aware of a way to add to something like iTunes Match or Google Play Music without a computer.

Also photos. I'd like to avoid a monthly fee if possible so that would keep iCloud Drive out of the running. What other options do I have? Flickr?

Is my dream of being iOS only feasible or are we just not there yet?

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello there!
Of course you can! a lot of people out there do, iPad has come a long way and nowadays it can easily cover most of people's need. Seems to me that what worries you the most is where and how to storage your stuff, so you can get an external hard drive to plug it to your iPad and most of the problem is solved. Oh, and Flickr gives you 1TB for free, seems like plenty of space (to me) if you are an average user.

I'm sure others will give you more ideas, would love to hear how you managed that

Good luck :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner