Camera & flashlight inoperable!!!!!!

I

iMore Question

One day, all of a sudden about 1 week ago I noticed my camera was only working w the lend facing myself, like you would do to snap a selfie. When I attempt to turn the lens to face in front of me all I see is a blank greyish/black screen. Than as I was searching i also discovered that the flashlight was not working. When i press the flashlight button in The Air Drop menu the button highlights just for a split second and goes right off. ALL I HAVE DONE SO FAR IS REBOOT MY PHONE BOTH WAYS, when u hold down the power button on top of the phone & also the power button together with the home screen button until the phone shuts down. Nothing so far worked. DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS??

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
You are not going to want to hear this, but... backup the device and restore it as new. If you are still having camera issues then bring the phone to Apple. It might be defective. If everything works then try and restore your phone from the backup and see if the issue is gone. If not start over and wipe the phone but this time restore as new and install all your apps etc again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro