Will Apple Store personnel help me upgrade my iPad to iOS 8?
My ipad is saying that I don't have enough storage to update so I purchased more icloud storage but apparently this doesn't work. I don't have a desk top PC and am not about to buy one just so I can update my ipad. Will the apple store do it for me??
- 11-20-2014, 03:16 PM #2
- 11-20-2014, 05:47 PM #3
- 38,490 Posts
Re: Can't update to ios8
Purchasing more "iCloud" storage will not help in this regard. You do not have enough storage space on your iPad to upgrade. You need to offload or delete some stuff, i.e., photos, videos, music and/or old apps & games you no longer use until you have enough space to upgrade.
- 11-20-2014, 07:09 PM #4
- By baseballbert in forum iPhone 6Replies: 11Last Post: 11-24-2014, 09:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2014, 03:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2014, 03:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2014, 02:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2014, 01:40 PM