Why don't I have on my iCloud->photos->optimize storage?

I

iMore Question

I can't change my storage plan...I got 200gb and they still tell me I have no more storage on my fone, i cannot change that:(

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Are you using iCloud Photo Library? If so, don't. It uses up your iCloud storage space. To store photos and videos, use cloud based apps like Dropbox, Box and OneDrive. That will free your iCloud storage for back ups. If you have duplicates, delete them.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I can't change my storage plan...I got 200gb and they still tell me I have no more storage on my fone, i cannot change that:(

Adding iCloud storage will NOT give you more storage on your iPhone. The amount of storage available on your phone is limited to the storage size that you purchased. You can always add more storage space to your iCloud account. Two different things. Apples and oranges.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Adding iCloud storage will NOT give you more storage on your iPhone. The amount of storage available on your phone is limited to the storage size that you purchased. You can always add more storage space to your iCloud account. Two different things. Apples and oranges.
I think you hit that one square on the head.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77