I just left my droid, the one thing i liked was that if I missed a text, a yellow light would blink. I don't see that the iPhone 6 has that option. How do I know I missed a notification?
- 11-19-2014, 03:52 AM #2
- 11-19-2014, 05:29 AM #3iMore Pro
- 576 Posts
Re: Notification light
Also, you can turn the flash into a notification light, but it doesn't keep blinking until clear them, just when you get them.
To turn this on, go to Settings > General > Accessibility
Then, under the Hearing section, turn on LED flash for alerts.
Here is link to a how to from Ally here at iMore.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2014, 06:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2014, 04:43 PM
- By ray050885 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2014, 12:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2014, 12:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2014, 08:57 AM