Why are my iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and iPad all ringing for the same incoming calls?
My husband's and my phone and iPad all ring at the same time when we get incoming calls (and we are near each other). How do I stop this and only get call on the phone actually being called?
Also, we now share contacts (when I add one it also adds to his phone and if deleted from either one, it deletes from both) I believe this started after an update a couple months ago. Can't figure out how to correct this problem.
- 11-17-2014, 03:25 PM #2Banned
- 6,101 Posts
Re: iPhone 5, iPhone 4s and iPad all ring with same incoming calls. Can't figure out how to fix this
Next, in Settings > FaceTime, uncheck the phone numbers other than the number for each specific device under You Can Be Reached By FaceTime At section.
To clean up the shared contacts, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts and Calendars and turn off the sharing for Contacts for any common email address. Typically, this is the result of sharing a single iCloud account and sharing Contacts via that account.
- 11-17-2014, 04:09 PM #3
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 12-17-2014, 05:48 AM
- By felipelomeu in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2014, 05:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2014, 03:11 PM
- By gameson in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 11-17-2014, 05:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2014, 02:22 PM