Help with IOS 8.1
Ok so after 2 hours, IOS 8.1 finally finished downloading on my iPad 2 and I'm pretty upset. I also have an iPad Air but I keep using my old iPad because I really hate the version of safari that it uses so you can imagine how peeved I was when I finally finished downloading the update only to find I now have the same version of safari on my iPad 2 that I despised on the Air!
Can someone please help and tell me if there's any way to go back to the old operating system for Safari? Please? Anyone?!
- 11-17-2014, 05:39 AM #2
- 11-17-2014, 07:09 AM #3
- 11-19-2014, 01:27 PM #4iMore Newbie
- 39 Posts
Re: How do I go back to the old iOS?
If the a previous version is still signed, you can downgrade iOS. I did this going from iOS 8 back to 7.1.2 on my iphone 5
TSSstatus API - Status
Yes, You Can Downgrade iOS 8 Back to iOS 7.1.2 – For Now | OSXDaily
- 11-19-2014, 04:48 PM #5
- By eprisencc in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2014, 09:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2014, 05:58 PM
- By jlavelle42 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2014, 04:58 PM
- By Dennusjuh in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2014, 03:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2014, 01:48 PM