What color 5c should I get?

I

iMore Question

what color 5c should I get?

My parents are finally letting me get a 5c and I want advice on what color I should get.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: what color 5c should I get?

No question, even if you're a guy, get the pink on. Unless you want the blue, or green, white or yellow , then get one of those colors. No one can answer that but you. I had the green and loved it, when I was in North Carolina, I saw the blue ones all over. Get the color that appeals to you the most.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I can't answer that for you. Take a look at all the colors and get the one that you like most. Good luck

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

I really love the blue myself. The color brightened my day and made me smile. Go with the color that gives you that same feeling. Since it seems you've been looking forward to this, make sure you get the color you really truly want!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to iMore and hopefully you will decide to become a registered member. There is a lot of great info on iMore for you and your 5c. I would suggest getting the color that fits your personality. Good Luck with your decision.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

My parents are finally letting me get a 5c and I want advice on what color I should get.

What color do you want to get? What color do you like? I’d think that you probably know yourself and your likes much better than most (any) of us.

I truly do not understand people coming here and asking total strangers to pick a device or a color for them. How would we know what’s best for you?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234