How do I get my jailbroken iPhone out of a loop after erasing all contents and settings?
Basicly i didnt want my jailbreak anymore on my iphone 5s, I went into the settings, general, scrolled to the bottem and clicked reset, then i picked erase all data and content. My phone turned off and started having the iphone update bar thing. I left it on charge over night and the bar had not progressed in the slighest... My iphone now desides when it is out of battery and you put it on charge it charges until the apple logo comes up then stops charging.. so then it runs out of battery and does the samething again... With the charging problem there is not a chance i can plug it into my computer for itunes.. PLEASE HELP URGENTLY!
- 11-16-2014, 09:07 AM #2iMore Genius
- 4,772 Posts
Re: Iphone is stuck in a loop after i tryed to unjail break it! HELP
Are you saying that your computer did not recognise it? That's what I've always read that works with jail broken iPhones. Mine is stock so I'm not familiar with your issue.
Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6 ️️️
- 11-16-2014, 09:12 AM #3
- By CrackOne in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 9Last Post: 11-21-2014, 02:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2014, 09:16 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2014, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2014, 06:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2014, 06:45 AM