How do I get my jailbroken iPhone out of a loop after erasing all contents and settings?

I

iMore Question

Basicly i didnt want my jailbreak anymore on my iphone 5s, I went into the settings, general, scrolled to the bottem and clicked reset, then i picked erase all data and content. My phone turned off and started having the iphone update bar thing. I left it on charge over night and the bar had not progressed in the slighest... My iphone now desides when it is out of battery and you put it on charge it charges until the apple logo comes up then stops charging.. so then it runs out of battery and does the samething again... With the charging problem there is not a chance i can plug it into my computer for itunes.. PLEASE HELP URGENTLY!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Iphone is stuck in a loop after i tryed to unjail break it! HELP

Are you saying that your computer did not recognise it? That's what I've always read that works with jail broken iPhones. Mine is stock so I'm not familiar with your issue.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Iphone is stuck in a loop after i tryed to unjail break it! HELP

Put the device in DFU or Recovery mode, connect it to iTunes, and then restore it. Make sure your computer has the latest version of iTunes and is connected to the Internet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73