Is it true that iOS 8.1.1 will fix the alleged hardware issues of the iPhone 6 64 GB & 6 plus 128 GB models?
Hi, I am from Pakistan and there is no Apple store here. So we have to buy idevices from private parties who manages to provide it in Pakistan. They buy these devices from Dubai and UK mainly. But we have no warranty for these unlocked iPhones. I recently read an article about iPhone 6 64gb and iPhone 6 plus 128 gb hardware problem which causes crashes and restarts to these models of iPhones. And Apple will fix it in 8.1.1, is this true? If I am going to sell my iPhone 6 64gb it will give me a huge loss because it is not covered by warranty. So what to do?
- 11-16-2014, 07:58 AM #2
- 11-16-2014, 05:55 PM #3
- By calebt in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 28Last Post: 01-11-2015, 03:44 AM
- By stan goran in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 13Last Post: 12-02-2014, 11:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2014, 04:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2014, 07:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2014, 05:03 PM