Turn off lock screen on iPhone 6.
I can't figure out how to turn off the lock screen on my iPhone 6. I don't want it to lock at all. Thanks!
- 11-15-2014, 09:51 AM #2
- 5,177 Posts
Re: Turn off lock screen on iPhone 6.
So you want your phone to be on all the time? You will blow through your battery very quickly that way. Also very no security but... Go into settings general and auto lock- set it to never. Good luck.
Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk
- By brookeyydo0o in forum iPhoneReplies: 56Last Post: 07-31-2015, 02:36 PM
- By Speedygi in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 28Last Post: 11-18-2014, 05:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2014, 08:56 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2014, 08:12 AM
- By brookeyydo0o in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2014, 07:39 AM