Can I repeat the setup process on my iPhone 6?
I followed the set up instractions to transfer contacts and apps from I phone 4s to iPhone 6. Restore backup on iTunes did not work. I had the latest iTunes version, iphone 4 was upgraded to iOS 8. It still didn't work. iPhone 6 prompted me to setting up as a new phone, which did. Now I want to try again. Can I restart iphone 6 to step one and repeat set up?
- 11-14-2014, 07:22 PM #2
- 38,490 Posts
re: Can I repeat the setup process on my iPhone 6?
Yes. Go to Settings - General - Reset and then select "Erase All Contents and Settings". When the process is complete, you will be greeted with the welcome screen. NOTE: If you have any thing of value on the device (docs, photos, videos, music, get messages, etc.,), upload them to your computer , external drive or to a cloud service before you do the above because you will lose everything on it.
- By OBF in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 26Last Post: 11-29-2014, 11:02 AM
- By BlazingGold in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 12Last Post: 11-24-2014, 02:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2014, 07:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2014, 07:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2014, 06:56 PM