Can i fix my ipod when it only works whilst connected to a charger?
My Ipod Touch Gen 4, the screen is cracked and it fell into water. It (surprsingly) still works but it only works when it is connected to a charger and turns off whenever i unplug it. Can this be fixed?
- 11-13-2014, 11:38 PM #2iMore Specialist
- 1,163 Posts
Re: Can i fix my ipod when it only works whilst connected to a charger?
Anything can be fixed. The question is, is it worth it to fix the device. If you can fix it yourself, yes. But since you're here asking I'm guessing you can't fix it yourself. Check out a local repair place and see what they say. It probably would be better for you just to get a new one. You can get a refurbished on apples website for a little more than the new screen and water repair price.
- By bee dawg in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 7Last Post: 12-12-2014, 02:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2014, 12:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2014, 11:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2014, 09:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2014, 08:00 PM