Why does my battery die even though i disable the data?
Even with cellular data disabled phone battery drains and even if turned off and restart I lose about 3-4 battery percentage
- 11-13-2014, 03:02 PM #2
- 25,019 Posts
Re: Why does my battery die even though i disable the data?
Welcome to iMore! Many things can cause a battery to drain. It will drain on wifi as well as cellular. It's mostly what you do and how you have things set in your settings. A weak wifi and or cellular signal can be a drain on the battery. What phone do you have and how old is it?
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- 11-13-2014, 04:52 PM #3
- By SeanHRCC in forum TV & MoviesReplies: 15Last Post: 06-08-2015, 08:46 AM
- By slik6969 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 59Last Post: 11-22-2014, 02:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2014, 05:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2014, 05:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2014, 02:40 PM