Why did my iPhone 5c stop connecting to our wifi yesterday?

I

iMore Question

My iPhone 5c stopped connecting to our wifi yesterday.

Have not had problems before. Now my phone says unable to join network. I have cleared open pages and rebooted, no luck

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: My iPhone 5c stopped connecting to our wifi yesterday.

Have not had problems before. Now my phone says unable to join network. I have cleared open pages and rebooted, no luck

This happens to me sometimes and it's not always your phone. Sometimes you need to reboot your modem and try again. If that does not work try a hard reset on your phone (press circle button and power button at the same time for 8 seconds)

kevmar1999

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: My iPhone 5c stopped connecting to our wifi yesterday.

I'm having the same issue with both my iPhone 5s and iPad 3. Both originally synced with my IPad 2 for network passwords for my work place. Then suddenly, a few weeks ago both the iPhone and iPad 3 will no longer join, regardless of attempts to "forget network" etc. original IPad 2 still connects fine. Frustrating as I've tried all the fixes on-line, worked with Apple, even my work IT person. Still no fix. Others with Apple products having the same issue at work, but not other smartphone user, which tells me it as a product issue, iOS 8.1???

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73