Deleted music reappear after sync
So lets say 1000 downloaded sins on my pc and i sync them all to mutt Iphone our ipad. Now over the time i delete few songs (100 songs)from my ipad our Iphone to free Up some space. Now lets i have 10 more new downloaded songs in my pc music library (in existing folders). If i re sync my Iphone/ipad to get these new 10 songs. It will re sync all 1000 + 10. Why don't it just leaves those 100 out which i intentionally deleted over the time?
- 11-13-2014, 08:22 AM #2
- 11-13-2014, 08:28 AM #3Banned
- 8,230 Posts
Re: Deleted music reappear after sync
That because the purpose of a sync is to make sure both sides (in this case your iPhone and PC) have the same music on them. Before syncing next time, go into iTunes and uncheck the songs you do not want on the iPhone. The other choice is to check the box for "manually manage music". In this case music won't sync, but when you want new music added to the phone, rather than sync, you plug the phone into the computer, open iTunes and drag-and-drop the new music to the phone. Since it's not doing a sync, this would not re-add music you deleted on the device.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2014, 03:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2014, 10:33 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2014, 07:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2014, 02:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2014, 01:45 PM