How do I sync music to an iPod Touch?

I

iMore Question

How to sync music to an iPod Touch

I have a question about syncing music to an ipod touch 5g. My wife likes different music than I do. I have all of our music in iTunes which sits on an external hard drive. The external hard drive is connected to my Mac Mini. Rather than me sitting in front of my Mac Mini copying music over to her iPod Touch, is there a way that SHE can pick and choose the songs to put on her iPod? I don't want to connect her iPod to the Mac Mini and transfer songs over to her iPod. Another words, if she is holding her iPod, I want her to choose the songs that she likes and syncs them to her ipod.

Typically, I download any and all music for us. I will add any new songs to the iTunes library, again, the itunes library sits on an external drive, and generally, I will connect her ipod and sync any new songs to her ipod. I want to come up with an easier solution so SHE can see the songs and decide if she wants to sync to her ipod or not. Basically, I don't want to connect her ipod all of the time. I would like her to choose the songs from the iPod itself.

I know there is iTunes Match for $25 per year. I was thinking without paying money that there might be another way for her to sync music.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: How to sync music to an iPod Touch

iTunes Match & manual sync are your only options outside of maybe jailbreaking the device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2