Should I get the iPhone 5s or the iPhone 6?

NewDawnSoft

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Should i get the iPhone 5s or the iPhone 6

Just depend how many you can afford and your usage. If you have the money, just go with iPhone 6 / 6 plus. iPhone 5S is 1 year old. I personally think the latter the better, especially true if you play intensive games.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

In all honestly it depends on how much you put on your phone. If you don't put a lot on, then you don't really need the extra 16gb and you can get a newer model. If you will use the 32gb, do that. I don't keep a lot on my phone so I always get the 16gb.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

What do you want a small screen or a larger screen?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to iMore iphone2010

Seeing a couple of your threads today you seem happy with your i3g so going with the 5s or 6 is a big jump so you will be more than happy with either one

j800rl

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site

At your young age I'm honestly surprised you've managed to save so much money. I at least hope it's over several years. :p Anyhoo, forgetting age the 5s with larger capacity would be a much better choice for you. There isn't too much of a performance jump and it's still a massive leap from what you're currently using. Just be prepared for a little change. Things will look different and some things will feel different because you haven't even used iOS 7 on your device, never mind 8. Basic operations are the same at least, but yes, you will be fine with the 5s based on what you're coming from and that device will still hold well for at least another two years.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

The iPhone 6 is faster, thinner, and bigger. Do you like phones with big screen? Or phones with small screen? It really is up to you. I personally love my 6 and recommend that you should check both phones out.

j800rl

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site

The iPhone 6 is faster, thinner, and bigger. Do you like phones with big screen? Or phones with small screen? It really is up to you. I personally love my 6 and recommend that you should check both phones out.

I would imagine if they've been using iPhones for a while large screens aren't really a huge deal. I do agree the 6 is fantastic and it's just about the right screen size for me, but storage space is important too.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

I would imagine if they've been using iPhones for a while large screens aren't really a huge deal. I do agree the 6 is fantastic and it's just about the right screen size for me, but storage space is important too.

Yup, storage space is important. Never get the 16gb, it won't last in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone 6

j800rl

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site

Yup, storage space is important. Never get the 16gb, it won't last in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone 6

It's good enough for a first iOS device or if you're used to budget devices with lower storage. I upgraded from a Samsung Galaxy Ace II so the limited storage is manageable for me. I just occasionally swap out some games as and when I'm playing them. It shall be the last time I go for the lowest storage option though. One option up from the bottom should suffice for me in future.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2