- iMore Beginner
- 84 Posts
Why the blueish tint with camera?
I have iPhone set to General>accessibility>invert colors. I like the look.
Only problem is when I go to take picture in this mode everything has a blue/white look to it.
I,ve tapped screen and adjusted the sun control dimmer thing but that didn,t help.
Will I need to turn off " invert colors setting " every time I want to take a picture?
- 11-12-2014, 08:08 AM #2
- 38,501 Posts
Re: Why the blueish tint with camera?
You did say you enabled the "invert colors" option. Well, that is why you're getting the bluish tint. If you disable to "invert colors" option and then view the photos you took while the option was enabled, they will appear normal and without the bluish tint and therefore NO, you do not have to disable the "invert colors" option prior to taking photos.
- By arcaneblaine in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2014, 03:01 PM
- By Lovejoy09 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 11-25-2014, 11:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2014, 07:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2014, 06:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2014, 04:01 AM