iOS 8.1 install
I'm trying to update iOS 8.1 on my iphone 5
I have 7g free and I still can't update
I deleted a heap of stuff coz it said I didn't have enough room
has someone had a similar experience that can assist??
- 11-12-2014, 07:19 AM #2
- 11-12-2014, 07:37 AM #3
- 25,019 Posts
Re: iOS 8.1 install
7 gb of available space should be enough. I had 6 gb available when I updated to 8 OTA. I had 5.7 gb available for 8.1, and it worked fine. But, your mileage may vary. You can upload photos to Dropbox or Box. Then delete from your camera roll.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- By talkin73 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-27-2014, 09:54 AM
- By talkin73 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2014, 12:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2014, 09:19 AM
- By Emmett95 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2014, 08:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2014, 09:54 PM