My calls to my brothers iphone get duplicated to his wifes ipad - how do we stop that?
My brother has given his Ipad to his wife. I have removed a Facetime on my iphone (as well as I can). She still gets buzzed with every call from mine to his iphone, seemingly via Facetime (they have kept Facetime). How do we stop that?
- 11-12-2014, 08:10 AM #2
- 38,514 Posts
Re: My calls to my brothers iphone get duplicated to his wifes ipad - how do we stop that?
I can only assume that the iPad is configured with his Apple ID. If so, he needs to sign out of iCloud on her iPad with his Apple ID and then sign in with a different Apple ID and one specifically for her.
- 11-12-2014, 09:21 AM #3
- 11-12-2014, 09:26 AM #4
- By arcaneblaine in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2014, 03:01 PM
- By qbnkelt in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 17Last Post: 11-14-2014, 01:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2014, 04:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2014, 04:01 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2014, 03:22 AM