Why do I need more iCloud storage?
Have a new iPhone 6 plus, an upgrade from my old reliable 4s. After several weeks, I now get a message that I need more storage to back up to iCloud. I do not have an option to "maximize photo storage" in my photo settings (as some are suggeseting). Love my phone but am uber-irritated that I have to pay Apple for more storage when I could store twice as many photos on my old 4s.
- 11-11-2014, 09:36 PM #2iMore Genius
- 4,495 Posts
Re: Why do I need more iCloud storage?
You don't have to pay apple anything.
The camera on the 6 series phones are a lot better with more MP. The photos take up more space along with whatever else you have stored.
You always have the option to backup via a Mac or PC.
Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
- By vanilal in forum iPhoneReplies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2014, 07:48 AM
- By tigerinexile in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2014, 10:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2014, 09:58 AM
- By ckillam3 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2014, 09:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2014, 07:28 PM