Should I upgrade 4.5 year old macbook pro from Mountain Lion to Mavericks?
I'm confused about when/what I should upgrade my 4.5 year old MBP to. It's currently on Mountain Lion. I've avoided Mavericks due to poor reviews I've read. (My MBP runs incredibly slow, despite taking it to the Genius Bar for a "tune-up" which lasted about 2 weeks.) Yosemite is too new for me to feel comfortable jumping in yet. What's your advice about upgrading now to Mavericks while waiting for Yosemite to shake out? Do you think an upgrade will improve the MBP's performance?
Many thanks -
- 11-10-2014, 10:33 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2014, 07:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2014, 07:01 PM
- By Alengelhardt in forum Mac ProReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2014, 06:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2014, 06:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2014, 05:44 PM