Locking conversation bubbles. iOS 8. Iphone 6
Question about locking conversation bubbles. I used to have an android and you could lock conversation bubbles and still delete the entire conversation WITHOUT deleting the locked ones. Keeping an important message indefinitely. Now I have an iPhone 6 and i have not been able to figure out how to do it on iOS. Is this not possible?? This is an important feature.
- 11-10-2014, 04:47 PM #2
Re: Locking conversation bubbles. iOS 8. Iphone 6
Welcome to iMore! First, go to Settings >Messages >Keep Messages >set to Forever or desired setting. Next, on your text field, to delete any message you don't want to keep, long press on the bubble til you get the option for "More". Tap More. That gives you the option to delete individual message bubbles and also the option to forward the message. So if you have it set in settings, then all those you don't delete will remain for as long as you want them to.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- 11-10-2014, 04:52 PM #3
- 11-10-2014, 05:08 PM #4
- By Apple_iOS in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 11-11-2014, 08:10 AM
- By bankersbanter in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2014, 06:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2014, 03:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2014, 02:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2014, 01:37 PM