iPhone 4 doesn't want to log on after restore
After restored my iPhone 4 to the apple store, when I connect it to iTunes, an error occur..."Sorry, impossible to activate the device at the moment."...
I restored it then 2 times at home via DFU... but the same error still happen...
Do you think that the Genius bar could have installed me the iOs 8 ? that is not compatible with iPhone 4 ?
Otherwise, what can I do ?
Thanks for your help !
- 11-10-2014, 08:22 AM #2
- By E_Brown in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 10Last Post: 11-13-2014, 07:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2014, 08:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-10-2014, 09:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2014, 11:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2014, 11:26 PM