Jailbroken 5th gen Ipod Help Please!
Hey i jailbroken my Ipod device and its been a year now and i got tired from jailbreak so i want to un-jailbreak my device. when i hook it up to iTunes sometimes it wont recognize my iPod or it will give me an error. i have tried every singe step and solutions but no success. if there is any other program or things you can do on your phone please comment.
Last edited by Speedygi; 11-09-2014 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Removed personal email address
- 11-09-2014, 04:24 AM #2iMore Newbie
- 22 Posts
Re: Jailbroken 5th gen Ipod Help Please!
Put it into DFU mode. To put it in DFU mode do this:
Plug your device into your computer with a USB cable
Turn off the device.
Hold the Power button for 3 seconds.
Hold the Home and Power buttons for 10 seconds (without letting go of the power button).
Release the Power button but keep holding the Home button.
Then try to unjailbreak, if that doesn't work I don't know what to do. iTunes will say if it is connected in DFU mode.
- By Timm4y77 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2014, 05:14 AM
- By leepierre in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 11-10-2014, 09:56 AM
- By terri232 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2014, 07:12 PM
- By WD6FOX in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2014, 10:29 PM