No Sim Error

juststart

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
So I've had my iPhone 6 since launch day and for the past two weeks or so, at least once a day, my phone will revert to "no sim" status and act as if there is no sim installed. Sometimes a reboot helps and sometimes it doesn't.
I took it to a T-Mobile store and the sales woman hooked my phone up to something and installed an app but my phone rebooted and was fine so she sent me on my way.
Has this been happening to anyone else? Am thinking the logical thing to do would be to get a new sim. Does the Apple Store have T-Mobile sims?

DudeThatsErin

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Apple stores do not have T-Mobile SIM cards that I know of. You would need to visit a T-Mobile store to get a T-Mobile SIM card. You can also have one shipped to you via Care if there is no other way.

Did you set the iPhone up as new or restore from a backup? If the latter, I would do an erase all content & settings and do the former and see if that helps.

juststart

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
Thanks!

Good to know about Apple not having T-Mobile sims.

I did do a complete wipe and did not restore from a backup and it continues to happen. I'll do the T-Mobile chat and see if they'll send me a sim card so I can avoid the store.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner