What if the store did the set up on your phone before you did a back up on your old phone?
I went into telstra and the customer service operator said to do a backup on iTunes and then i would be able to retrieve everything on my old phone to my new iPhone 6.
Now i can't retrieve everything from iTunes.
- 11-12-2014, 12:13 PM #2
- 38,501 Posts
Re: What if the store did the set up on your phone before you did a back up on your old phone?
Did you create a backup of your device "prior to" having Telstra set up your device? If not, you're out of luck, if you did, then yes, a restore using that particular backup should work. Having said that, you stated, "I can't retrieve everything from iTunes"? Does that mean you can retrieve "some" things?
- By superipad99 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2014, 07:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2014, 08:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2014, 07:16 PM
- By david191162 in forum WhatsApp for iOSReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2014, 07:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2014, 05:00 PM