why does my iphone/ipad require constant re-authentication when using my webmail
When using safari to access a webmail account, I constantly get asked to authenticate as I use the webmail functions - trash, move to folder, go to home screen, etc. this happens on both my ipad and iphone. when I use a co-wrkers iphone and pad, I do not get the same problem. it looks like our settings are the same in safari, so it must be something else.
- 11-07-2014, 05:08 PM #2iMore Beginner
- 86 Posts
Re: why does my iphone/ipad require constant re-authentication when using my webmail
Not sure if it will help in this case but its worth a shot.
If this doesn't solve the issue you can try temporarily changing the "Block Cookies" setting to "Allow All" and see if that fixes the issue.
- By dcdoes in forum iOS 8Replies: 7Last Post: 03-16-2016, 05:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2014, 11:36 PM
- By deedeebear in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2014, 05:08 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2014, 04:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2014, 03:51 PM