- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Touch screen sometimes unresponsive
Noticed when using touch when in landscape that phone is unresponsive.
Have to rotate off landscape in order to turn volume or scroll forward on video etc.
Was wondering if this was a fault or a common problem with new iPhone 6.
Thank you for any help.
- 11-07-2014, 05:57 AM #2
Re: Touch screen sometimes unresponsive
My son has a 6 & I have a 6+, neither of us have encountered this problem. Have you tried rebooting your device to see if that fixes the issue? Press & hold the home & power buttons at the same time until the Apple logo appears. Hopefully this helps. Good Luck
BTW...Welcome to iMore
- By Vinnio in forum iPhone 6Replies: 22Last Post: 09-09-2016, 10:49 PM
- By Septembersrain#AC in forum iPad mini 3Replies: 19Last Post: 07-18-2015, 06:30 PM
- By joeeeeeee in forum iPhone 6Replies: 25Last Post: 11-14-2014, 07:05 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2014, 01:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2014, 02:36 PM