- iMore Beginner
- 57 Posts
What's a good Data compression app?
Im an IT tech that works a lot remotely and noticed today when using personal hotspot for the first time that i used 700+mb in 5 minutes. Nothing was downloading I was using cisco anyconnect and remote desktop. Just curious if theres a data compression app for iphone 6 that works with verizon wireless service.
- 11-06-2014, 09:51 AM #2
re: What's a good Data compression app?
A quick Google search revealed Onavo Extend. You can read about it via the App Store link below, and no, I have never used the app.
- By hikermatty in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 11Last Post: 11-09-2014, 07:53 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2014, 03:41 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2014, 08:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2014, 03:33 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2014, 03:00 AM