Why is my iPhone 5 cursor erasing line items in my notes AND erasing contacts?
When i open my Notes app, the cursor begins automatically erasing
Items in the column of items. ALSO, when Imopen contacts and try to edit an entry, my cursor erases the entry info racing, line by line and keeps jumping to the 'country' line within the address?
- 11-05-2014, 05:20 AM #2iMore Newbie
- 39 Posts
Re: Why is my iPhone 5 cursor erasing line items in my notes AND erasing contacts?
It's hard to tell what this is. I'm gonna hazard a guess at software. Have you tried hard resetting? (Hold sleep/wake and home button together until you see the apple). Failing that, restore it using computer. It's interesting that it's contacts and notes. Make sure they are set up correctly in settings, that doesn't explain why it's doing things by itself. How old is device, have you had any mods done to it, like a screen replacement?
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2014, 10:27 PM
- By TurboTiger in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 6Last Post: 11-05-2014, 01:13 PM
- By Jrome.brooks in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2014, 09:48 AM
- By boovish in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2014, 09:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2014, 09:33 PM